Global digital lending startups saw 150+ deals for the fifth straight quarter, while funding dipped slightly.
Global digital lending funding ticked down just 4% quarter-over-quarter — holding strong despite the broader downturn across the venture market.
In our State of Digital Lending Q1’22 Report, we dig into global investment trends to spotlight takeaways including:
- The region that saw record deal activity
- A recovery in global M&A exits, up 63% QoQ
- The record unicorn count, unicorn birth trends, and new digital lending unicorns of Q1’22
- The top investor in digital lending startups
- A massive rebound in funding to this region, up 56% QoQ
- And much more
Below, check out a few highlights from our data-driven State of Digital Lending Q1’22 Report. For deeper insights, all the record figures, and a boatload of private market data, download the full report.
Asia’s digital lending deals are at an all-time high
See which startups attracted the top deals in each region.
Digital lending unicorn count reaches new levels
Discover the quarter’s most valuable unicorns and new additions to the billion-dollar club.